The C14 connectors offer a hardwearing, safe and durable solution for many applications that require an IEC C14 cable mount plug connectors, such as desktop computers, monitors or printers. Other than office equipment these type of power plugs are commonly used to power all professional photo/video & audio equipment. From RS Pro, this IEC plug C14 variant has a cable mount re-wirable inlet connector with a nylon-6 body. With tin-plated copper alloy mating contacts and screw terminals, this IEC plug is rated at 10A (VDE) and 15A (UL, CSA), 250Va
• Plug made of high-quality Nylon-6 material that guarantees durability and safe operation • Tin plated alloy mating contacts
• High insulation resistance at 500 V dc 1000 MΩ min
• Wide range of safe operating temperature from 0°C up to 70°C
• Current Rating 10Amps (VDE) 15Amps (UL,CSA), 250Vac
• Contact Resistance 10 m Ω max.
No customer reviews for the moment.
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.