L293D Motor Driver
The L293D is a monolithic integrated high voltage, high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoids, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors.
Secure payment with 128 Bit Encrypted data transfer between your browser and web server.
Orders are processed in 1-2 Days and we try to deliver it within 6-7 Days. However pre-orders may take upto 7-10 Days
Troncart offers a 14 days return policy.
- small dimensionSuper driver capacity
- Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals
- 2 DC motor/ 4 coil
- dual phrase stepper motor output 4 standard mounting holes
- Driver: L293D Driver
- power supply: +7V ~ +36V
- Driver peak current: 1.2A
- Logic power output Vss: +5 ~ +7V (internal supply +5V)
- Max drive power: 5W
- Working temperature: -40 c ~ +150 C
Dimension: 50mm x 40mm x 20mm (l x b x h)
Double H driver module can drive two DC motors at the same time.
The board has a total of 7 pins.